Friday 20 March 2015

                                  Stuff 101                                 

 Hey every  body today I will be talking about Some Stuff
well first here is a picture of a fairy  it looks cool right if not tell me in comments
 
 
well you know the world these days filled with crime, pollution, poeching and all that but I wish that we would care about our planet sometimes you know, I guess you have to make your own wish come true if only a genie or something comes.
 
 
well has anyone checked my utube  well if you want to I made a video but don't look at the ones my sister made there old and I am porbaly get rid of them well quess what time it is...
 
The Weekely Fact:)
Did you know?
That there was 8 species of
Tigers but three of them became
extinct and one of the tigers which
is the south china tiger can only be found
in captivity!!!!!!!!!!?:(

No comments:

Post a Comment